'Our thoughts shape our Lives.'
Mind & Spirit
What we eat is important. But even more important are the things that feed us on the emotional, psychological and spiritual level. It’s all about what is going on in our heart and no broccoli in the world will heal us!
Re-evaluate what is important in your life. Surround yourself with people you can grow up to, not those who make you shrink. The fastest way to stay healthy is to find the healthiest person you can stand and spend as much time around them as possible. Develop community with the same thinking around you, so you can have a great time.
The mind guides your choice for the food. A happy mind will make the best food choices!
Life is bigger than food and is bigger than our physical body. Love your body the way it is.
Dedicate your resources to activities that light up your fire.
Free your body and mind, get closer to nature. Respect it, be grateful for your life and journey, be open to changes and learning.
In order to experience growth and progress in any area of life, you have to take risks and put yourself out there consistently. That means you are going to stumble. You will find yourself embarrassed from time to time. And yes, you will have flops.
- Be a walking and talking example that your simple presence brings joy to other peoples’ lives.
- Free yourself of toxic emotions in your life. Resentment, guilt, shame, anger, hostility overshadow the wisdom of our soul.
- Have values and live up to them.
- Move from good to great.
- Harness meaningful coincidences. Things do happen for a reason!
- Lets exchange the word ‘best’ for ‘good enough’.
- Don’t be afraid to hug.
- Put a plant in your room and take care of it.
- Laugh is contagious, be a carrier.
- Live like there is no tomorrow.
- Have a confidence in universe, there is a lot out there for you. You have everything to embrace your dream.
Hungry for more tips?
Book today for Free Initial Consultation!
Recent Facebook Posts
It’s a sea buckthorn season! Delicious juice, frozen rescue remedy and oil for my cosmetics 🙂
One thing I find really hard to live without 🙂
Think twice before buying synthetic clothes!
Get Email Updates
- Little tips on how to sow
- Recipes & Articles